Distinguished Teaching Awards recognize excellence in graduate and professional school faculty
Emory Report | May 8, 2020
The Provost’s Distinguished Teaching Award for Excellence in Graduate and Professional Education recognizes outstanding scholars who excel as teachers within formal and informal educational settings.
One faculty member in each of the seven graduate and professional schools is given the award in recognition of the important role of exceptional teaching in graduate and professional education.
The 2020 honorees are:
- Cecelia Bellcross, associate professor of human genetics, School of Medicine
- Dian Dowling Evans 90N, clinical professor, emergency specialty coordinator, Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing
- Monique Hennink, associate professor of global health, Rollins School of Public Health
- Helen Kim, assistant professor of American religious history, Candler School of Theology
- Michael Kramer 97A 09G, associate professor, Rollins School of Public Health and graduate faculty of epidemiology, James T. Laney School of Graduate Studies
- Robert Parrish, associate professor of practice, School of Law
- Usha Rackliffe, associate professor in the practice of accounting, Goizueta Business School