Take Note >>
Donate for disaster relief through Oct. 21
Emory Report | Sept. 29, 2017
Help the victims of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria, as well as the recent earthquake in Mexico, by joining Emory’s donation drive.
The relief drive is hosted by Campus Life's Office of Student Success Services and Programs (OSSPS) and the Office of Spiritual and Religious Life (OSRL).
Originally focused on Hurricanes Harvey and Irma, the drive was scheduled to end Sept. 21.
It has now been extended through Saturday, Oct. 21, and expanded to include those impacted by Hurricane Maria and the earthquake in Mexico.
Items that are especially needed include:
- Home items: Blankets, sheets, paper goods, cleaning supplies, mosquito repellent, batteries
- Clothing: Undershirts, socks and underwear (unopened only)
- Baby supplies: Diapers, baby wipes, baby formula, baby food.
- Toiletries: Shampoo and conditioner, body wash, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, dental floss, deodorant
- Food: Bottled Water, peanut butter and jelly, mac and cheese, cereal, crackers, canned goods
Donations can be dropped off at these campus locations:
- OSSPS in AMUC 317A
- OSRL in AMUC 125
- The Center for Women on the third floor of Cox Hall
- Office of Health Promotion at 1525 Clifton Road on the first floor
- Service Desk at the Student Activity and Academic Center (SAAC)
- SILT in AMUC 237
- Office of LGBT Life in AMUC 132
- RACE in AMUC 105
For more information, contact Adrienne Slaughter, director of Student Support Programs and Services at 404-764-8904.