Emory’s new Arts and Social Justice Fellows program brings together Emory students and faculty members with Atlanta artists to explore how creative thinking and expression can inspire change.
President Gregory L. Fenves welcomes the Emory community as spring semester classes begin. Read the full message.
Atlanta Braves icon Henry "Hank" Aaron received an honorary degree from Emory in 1995. The university’s archives include extensive materials from Aaron’s career, including the hate mail he received when he closed in on Babe Ruth’s home run record.
King Week 2021 features a collection of online programs across Emory honoring the life and legacy of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
More News »
Most Viewed Stories »
- Emory student reflects on experience at U.S. Capitol during Electoral College vote certification
Jan. 12, Emory University
- Our stories of resilience and resolve
Dec. 15, Emory University
- Emory grad creates viral image of Kamala Harris and Ruby Bridges
Nov. 11, Emory University
- Emory Healthcare administers first COVID-19 vaccinations to its frontline health care workers
Dec. 17, Emory University
- Emory selects first members of Class of 2025
Dec. 10, Emory University
- Emory begins Phase 3 study of Novavax COVID-19 vaccine
Dec. 29, Emory University
Campus News »
Several executive directives signed by President Joe Biden on his first day advance causes supported by Emory, including sustainability, climate change, providing protections for DACA recipients and rescinding the ban on travel from some Muslim-majority countries
Recognizing that climate change is one of the defining challenges of the century, a new certificate program prepares students to make strong contributions to climate change research, policy and practice.
Emory faculty and staff are frequently recognized for their work locally, nationally and internationally. The following is a sampling of recent accolades, including book awards, professional society honors and more.
A groundbreaking effort within Emory College of Arts and Sciences brings books by humanities faculty to wider audiences through open access publication, making the works freely available online to anyone in the world with internet access.
Emory in the News »
Associated Press, Jan. 20
New York Times, Jan. 20
CNN, Jan. 20
NPR, Jan. 18
- Emory Healthcare CEO Jonathan Lewin in a joint CNN column with Delta CEO Ed Bastian