A proud group of Emory Healthcare employees, faculty and patient and family advisors were the first ones to cross the new Emory University Hospital pedestrian bridge that spans over Clifton Road to the new hospital tower.
Emory College has launched a $1.2 million effort focused on the future of scholarly publishing. The Mellon Foundation is funding the multiyear initiative to support long-form, open-access publications in the humanities in partnership with university presses.
Emory's Sherif Nour was recently invited by Egypt's Assistant Minister of Health, on behalf of the Minister, to come to Egypt to lecture on and perform image-guided percutaneous liver tumor ablation.
Emory cell biologists have a detailed picture for what they think the SMN protein is doing in motor neurons, and how its deficiency causes problems in SMA (spinal muscular atrophy) patients' cells.
More News »
Most Viewed Stories »
- Gallery event explores the impact of Chicago Steppin in Atlanta
Feb. 21, Emory University
- Emory Transplant Center performs its first HIV-positive kidney transplant from HIV-positive donor
Feb. 14, Emory University
- How dads bond with toddlers: Brain scans link oxytocin to paternal nurturing
Feb. 20, eScienceCommons
- Emory joins amicus brief against President Trump's executive order on immigration
Feb. 13, Emory University
- Emory inaugurates Claire E. Sterk as university's 20th president
Feb. 8, Emory University
- Brazilian peppertree packs power to knock out antibiotic-resistant bacteria
Feb. 10, eScienceCommons
Campus News »
Emory's annual Pride Awards honor students, alumni, staff and faculty members who represent the Office of LGBT Life's mission of creating an affirming and just campus environment.
Tibetan monks will construct a sand mandala in the Oxford College Library this week, with a lecture on the mandala's symbolism set for Feb. 23. The construction can be viewed in person or online.
Anjulet Tucker, chief of operations in the office of the president, is also a cultural sociologist, stepper and Emory alumna. On Thursday, she moderates an evening of dance and conversation exploring Chicago Steppin in Atlanta.
The International Student Leadership and Advocacy Board recently completed its annual International Voices Project, featuring stories from students across Emory who come from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Emory in the News »
CNN.com, Feb. 20
Esquire, Feb. 17
CNN, Feb. 14
Chronicle of Higher Education, Feb. 12
- Joseph Cresipno, professor of history, on the politics of 2017