Students can follow these steps for easy delivery of fall 2020 course materials
Emory Report | Aug. 13, 2020
Barnes & Noble at Emory is prepared to help students get the textbooks and other course materials needed for fall semester, whether on campus or off site.
With fall semester about to begin, students can use this guide from the Emory Barnes & Noble bookstore on how to easily obtain textbooks and other course materials.
The most efficient way to obtain class materials is through the Barnes & Noble at Emory University website: www.emory.bncollege.com.
All students can order books by following three easy steps:
• Add courses into the textbook wizard to easily find books.
• Choose the preferred textbook format; rent or buy; or new, used or digital.
• Choose how to receive books and other materials.
Curbside pickup is available at the Barnes & Noble at Emory bookstore (in front of the bookstore on Oxford Road). Books and other items also can be shipped directly to the student (free with textbook purchase over $49).
Students living on campus can follow the steps above or choose from additional pickup locations on campus:
• WoodPEC Mail Operations: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Aug. 13-17)
• Few Hall Mail Center: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Aug. 18-28)
• SAAC Mail Center: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.mm (Aug. 13-28)
International students also can order course materials by following the steps above.
The bookstore offers several shipping methods for international students:
• If the student is residing in a European Union country, email the bookstore at email@example.com or call the bookstore during business hours at 404-727-1774 for further instructions.
• Students residing in any other International country will be able to use “Home Delivery” as a shipping option.
• If a student’s country is not listed as an option for delivery, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the bookstore during business hours at 404-727-1774 for further instructions.