School of Nursing opens 2019 application process
Woodruff Health Sciences Center | June 13, 2018
The Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing is now accepting applications for spring, summer, and fall 2019. Applicants may submit applications for the School of Nursing's Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Accelerated BSN (ABSN), Distance Accelerated BSN (D-ABSN), Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), ABSN+MSN, post-graduate, and Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) programs. Applicants interested in earning a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Nursing, must apply through the Emory University Laney Graduate School.
The School of Nursing's streamlined application process emphasizes ease of use and will take prospective students less than 10 minutes to complete. Applicants who have not applied to the School of Nursing before will need to create an account first.
- August 1, 2018: Early Decision application deadline
- August 17, 2018: Early Decision admission decision release
- October 15, 2018: Priority Decision application deadline
- November 16, 2018: Priority Decision admission decision release
- December 1, 2018: Regular Decision 1 application deadline
- January 18, 2019: Regular Decision 1 admission decision release
- January 18, 2019: Regular Decision 2 application deadline
- March 15, 2019: Regular Decision 2 admission decision release
Applicants will also want to have the following items ready to minimize the time needed to complete the application:
- Transcripts and test scores: Unofficial copies of transcripts and test score reports (SAT, ACT, GRE, or TEAS) are acceptable but must have been taken within the last 5 years. Test score reports and transcripts can be uploaded through the student status page after you submit the application. (Should admission be granted, official transcripts will be required before enrollment.)
- Resume: Your resume can be uploaded through the student status page after you submit the application.
While an essay or letters of recommendation are not required for initial application review, the Admission Committee may ask for additional information, as needed, which could include recommendations, writing samples or an invitation for an interview. Applicants will be contacted directly with such requests. An optional statement of purpose will be available for applicants to submit after submitting the initial application for admission.
For questions or additional information, contact the Office of Enrollment at 800.222.3879 or 404.727.7980 or sending an email to: email@example.com.