Register for the 2018 Move More Challenge on Healthy Emory Connect
Emory Report | Feb. 27, 2018
The Move More Challenge, Emory’s annual step-tracking challenge, steps off March 5. This year, registration takes place through Healthy Emory Connect, a new platform available via desktop or mobile app.
Benefits-eligible Emory employees have started to take advantage of a new tool to make getting and staying healthier easier: Healthy Emory Connect. This new platform is accessible via desktop and through a mobile app (look for “Virgin Pulse”) that is downloadable for free from the Apple App Store and Google Play for Android devices.
The Move More Challenge, Emory’s annual physical activity challenge, is now located on Healthy Emory Connect. March 5 is the first day of the 2018 challenge, and over 400 teams have already been formed by Emory employees. The eight-week program, in which participants track their steps for an opportunity to win prizes and earn points toward their medical plan incentives, continues through April 29.
So far over 6,200 employees have joined Healthy Emory Connect. Here are the leading business units at Emory University:
- Human Resources is in first place at 68 percent.
- Emory Investment Management is in second place with 52 percent.
- The Office of Development and Alumni Relations is in third place with 46 percent.
The leading business units at Emory Healthcare are:
- Emory Healthcare Inc. is first with 29 percent.
- Emory Specialty Associates is in second with 28 percent.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital is third with 27 percent.
Sign up today and get ready for our 2018 Move More Challenge on March 5!