Take Note >>
Campus dining shifts to summer schedule
Emory Report | May 11, 2016
Here are the summer hours for campus dining facilities:
- Cox Hall: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Select locations within Cox Hall will be open from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Rollins Café: Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Starbucks: Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Miss Jean’s Place: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Kaldi’s Coffee: Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Highland Bakery at Goizueta: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- SaaC Café: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Dobbs Market will be open during camps and conferences.
More information about menus and hours, plus a campus map of places to eat, is available on the Café Bon Appétit Emory Atlanta website.