Take Note >>
Vice provost for international affairs search invites internal applicants
Emory Report | Sept. 4, 2012
Members of the Emory community are invited to apply for the position of vice provost for international affairs. The Search Advisory Committee welcomes nominations from anyone on campus, including faculty, staff, administrators, students and alumni.
The vice provost for international affairs has responsibility for leadership of three offices with complementary missions: the Office of International Affairs, the Claus M. Halle Institute for Global Learning, and International Student and Scholar Services.
Interested internal applicants and nominees should direct inquiries and application materials — including a letter of interest and curriculum vitae — to Lisa A. Tedesco, chair of the Search Advisory Committee, at email@example.com.
Members of the Search Advisory Committee include:
- Lisa A. Tedesco, chair, vice provost and dean, Laney Graduate School
- Marion Creekmore, Jr., visiting distinguished professor, Office of International Affairs
- Marion Dearing, assistant to the president
- Evan Goldberg, associate director, Office of International Affairs
- Carl Holladay, professor, Candler School of Theology
- Jeffrey Koplan, vice president, Global Health/director, Global Health Institute
- Jeffrey Lesser, chair, History Department
- Joshua Newton, vice president, Office of Development & Alumni Relations
- Melinda (Mindy) Simon, associate general counsel
- Roseanne Waters, administrator, Global Health Institute
- Carrie Wickham, associate professor, political science.