Immunology pioneer Max Cooper and researchers in his lab are hoping that an ancient immune system can provide therapeutic insights into our own.
On Valentine's Day and throughout the month of February, we celebrate the heart. For heart transplant patients, they celebrate their heart, and the gift of life, throughout the entire year.
Emory's Rose Library is now home to the papers of poet Richard Blanco, who became widely recognized after reading his poem "One Today" at the second inauguration of President Barack Obama.
Emory College students Carli Kovel, Wei Wei Chen, Jason Sell and Leah Neiman will spend a year studying at the University of St Andrews as part of the prestigious Robert T. Jones Jr. Scholarship.
More News »
Most Viewed Stories »
- Michael Dubin, co-founder and CEO of Dollar Shave Club and Emory alumnus, to deliver Emory Commencement address
Feb. 12, Emory University
- Special feature: Heart storms
Feb. 13, Emory University
- 'Divine Felines' exhibition showcases Egypt's exaltation of cats
Feb. 14, Emory University
- Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor visits Emory Law
Feb. 7, Emory University
- 'The Enlightened Gene' captures Emory-Tibet Science Initiative's integration of science, faith
Feb. 19, Emory University
- Emory emergency medicine providers lead flu response at Grady
Feb. 16, Emory University
Campus News »
In her new role, professor and administrator Pamela Scully will lead programs and initiatives focused on enhancing the undergraduate experience and supporting student success.
A new exhibit at the Michael C. Carlos Museum unites artwork and classwork in a hands-on way, allowing Emory students to curate a first-of-its-kind show about the Ramayana in Indian painting.
Twelve Emory student teams addressed the health challenges of one of Atlanta's most vulnerable populations during the 2018 Intramural Emory Global Health Case Competition, proposing strategies to improve the health and wellbeing of the city's refugee communities.
In their new co-written book, Emory professor Arri Eisen and Tibetan monk Geshe Yungdrung Konchok explore how insights from scientists and monastics enrich understandings of biology, physics and other sciences.
Emory in the News »
Fortune, Feb. 22
CNN, Feb. 22
Associated Press, Feb. 22
Washington Post, Feb. 20
- Emory President Claire E. Sterk on the opioid crisis