David S. Stephens, vice president for research at the Woodruff Health Sciences Center, writes about the cost and return on investment of research for Emory and our society.
The average age of autism at diagnosis is 4.5 years, older for low income and minority families. Emory researchers want to change that timeline, and now they have the science and partners to do it.
The new center will unify digital support services into a centralized resource within the Woodruff Library that allows access from across campus.
Sam Shartar specializes in thinking ahead - the CEPAR administrator plans and coordinates Emory's response to catastrophic events.
More News »
Most Viewed Stories »
- Emory's summer bucket list: 7 things to try right now
June 12, Emory Report
- Drug development venture links research, business to launch new therapeutics
June 11, Emory University
- NIH Director Collins visits Emory, calls Georgia a 'hotbed of great science'
June 6, Emory Report
- American Academy elects Emory's Trethewey
April 24, Emory University
- A new path to a potential treatment for PTSD
June 7, Emory University
Cannon Chapel, the center of religious life on campus, is getting a full renovation and technology upgrade after 30 years.
The annual book festival has Emory as a partner sponsor, a keynote speech site and, new this year, a participant in the visual and performance arts.
Two Emory employees share their experiences with Goizueta's Evening MBA Program, which offers working professionals the flexibility to remain employed while pursuing a degree.
Emory Report offers a sampling of opportunities to savor the flavors of summer at Emory.
Emory in the News »
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, June 17
ABC News, June 15
Wall Street Journal, June 13
BusinessWeek, June 11
- Law Professor Rafael Pardo, "A Budget Is an Essential Aid to Navigation"