Researchers at Emory have discovered that specific patterns of brain activity may indicate whether a depressed patient will or will not respond to treatment with medication or psychotherapy.
Emory's Goizueta Business School alumna Kathy Daly-Jennings, Google's head of industry for the retail practice, shares marketing insights.
After a challenging year leading the University Senate and Faculty Council, Professor Gray Crouse reflects on what was achieved and work that lies ahead.
Drug Innovation Ventures at Emory, LLC (DRIVE) will provide drug development and commercialization solutions for traditional academic drug discovery
More News »
Most Viewed Stories »
- Emory's summer bucket list: 7 things to try right now
June 12, Emory Report
- Drug development venture links research, business to launch new therapeutics
June 11, Emory University
- NIH Director Collins visits Emory, calls Georgia a 'hotbed of great science'
June 6, Emory Report
- American Academy elects Emory's Trethewey
April 24, Emory University
- A new path to a potential treatment for PTSD
June 7, Emory University
Sam Shartar specializes in thinking ahead - the CEPAR administrator plans and coordinates Emory's response to catastrophic events.
Emory Report offers a sampling of opportunities to savor the flavors of summer at Emory.
From creating public art proposals for the Atlanta BeltLine to studying the psychology of evil, Emory's Maymester summer session offers unique opportunities.
Park in the village, stay in the village - motorists who don't will be given "the boot."
Emory in the News »
Wall Street Journal, June 13
BusinessWeek, June 11
PBS Newshour, June 10
ADVANCE for Imaging & Radiation Oncology, June 6
- Law Professor Rafael Pardo, "A Budget Is an Essential Aid to Navigation"